[Bro] bro werid.log are very high

Zhai, Jim (MGS) Jim.Zhai at ontario.ca
Thu Aug 7 08:50:32 PDT 2014

Thanks Seth. We do have very high loss degree loss as well, over 60%. We use the bridge-utils to bridge two interface eth1 and eth2 which does split the traffic. We currently just monitoring br0 interface. We recently upgrade bro from 2.2 to 2.3 The capture loss used to be very low on 2.2. But the wried.log remain the same.  Just wondering if software bridge setting works in this situation?

Regards,

Jim Zhai