[Bro] How to use Broccoli to pull event from Bro

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Aug 13 07:41:43 PDT 2014

On Aug 13, 2014, at 6:44 AM, fql <fengqingleiyue at 163.com> wrote:

>  i went though some documents on www.bro.org , and found that it supports DataSeries , ElasticSearch & SQLIte database as extral outputs  , unforunately none of this features match our requriment . however i found another thing called "Broccoli " can talk to Bro .

I don't think you want to use Broccoli for this.  If you look into the Bro source code, you will see that our log writers are abstracted and you can write your own log writer.

May I ask what your requirements are?  Where and how do you want to be able to write logs?

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/