[Bro] Quick smtp-url-extraction question

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Aug 14 08:31:08 PDT 2014

On Aug 14, 2014, at 10:30 AM, Aashish Sharma <asharma at lbl.gov> wrote:

> 3) if you are running bro-2.3, use smtp-url-extraction-bloom.bro - it uses bloom filters to check against URL's in the http stream. So its less taxing on memory compared to (2).

Thanks, Aashish.

I've been working on this script for a while this morning just doing general clean up and documentation.  Right now I'm getting ready to add cluster support to it.  I'll

Stephen, cool if I close your pull request since I think that Aashish's script has more functionality?

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/