[Bro] What logs have changed from Bro 2.2 to Bro 2.3?

Doug Burks doug.burks at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 04:51:05 PDT 2014

Good morning all,

We're in the process of moving from Bro 2.2 to Bro 2.3 and I'm trying
to determine the logs that have changed.  Is this documented
somewhere?  I see from the Release notes that snmp.log and radius.log
are new logs:
http://www.bro.org/sphinx-git/install/release-notes.html#id3

Looking at some actual 2.3 output, it looks like the format of ssl.log
has changed and there is also a new x509.log.

Are there any other log changes that we need to be aware of?

Thanks!

--
Doug Burks
Need Security Onion Training or Commercial Support?