[Bro] connecting to bro with broccoli

daniel nagar dngr7512 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:29:27 PDT 2014

Hello, new here
I'm using bro 2.2 and I connect to bro using broccoli to receive events.
I can manage connecting to bro-worker and receive events, not sure if it's
the correct way to receive event from bro but connecting to the manager
port didn't retrieve any event whatsoever,
the problem is that when I receive events at speeds higher than 2Mbps the
parent of the bro-worker (not the broccoli application) memory expands
rapidly and can reach 10Gb in a minute.
Disconnecting the broccoli application immediately frees all memory of the
worker (10Gb to 100Mb in less than a second).

Daniel.