[Bro] Bro eliminating banner in log files .

Mike Patterson mike.patterson at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 15 07:25:32 PST 2014

> On Dec 15, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Seth Hall <seth at icir.org> wrote:
>
> Depending on what this is for, it may be beneficial to just output your log as JSON:
> 	redef LogAscii::use_json=T;

Tangentially but related: I just had a look at the code for ascii.bro. It seems that I can't have both JSON and "normal" text, is that correct?
("But why would you want to?" Because I want to have my cake and eat it too :) )

Mike

--
Whoever is out of patience is out of possession of his soul. Men must
not turn into bees, and kill themselves in stinging others.