[Bro] Exclude IPS - only src ip

김희철 hckim at narusec.com
Mon Dec 15 17:55:07 PST 2014

src_ip I want to filter out is a 'proxy web server ip'. I want to watch
only local net work log.
There is to much proxy_src_ip log that we do not need, other reason is to
reduce log amount
(I am getting live traffic by mirror which our customer is doing, so I do
not have any choice)

I did not write multiple  “redef restrict_filters” line. I ran one line at
a time.

Thank you