[Bro] Bro SMB and segfaulting

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 02:38:50 PST 2014

Hint - do you send syslog somewhere else i.e. to some external logging
server? Is it possible that Bro can see the syslog packets? I'm
asking, because you said syslog.log is large. Make sure you're not
creating a positive feedback loop - Bro produces logs, logs gets send
on the wire, Bro sees logs, logs these logs ;-) and that creates new
logs about the logs, etc.