[Bro] Question about tuning

John Landers jlanders at paymetric.com
Fri Feb 7 12:56:55 PST 2014

This happens a lot in my environment as well. From some research I've done in the past, it's largely an issue of timing where a client does initiate the conversation but the server waits too long (for a variety of reasons) and the connection attempt was already reset.

I generally ignore it as network garbage and I, too, would be interested in tuning this out of Bro.

John Landers