[Bro] Filename in bro script

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Feb 11 16:32:16 PST 2014

Yeah, that information is not currently available. Can you guys say a
bit more about the use case(s) here?

I'm asking because we could either make it available directly (that
should be pretty straight-forward) or cover it implicitly by exposing
all command line parameters to script-land, along with some library
functionality to parse them easily (which Seth is rooting for :-)

In any case, please file a feature request ticket.

Robin