[Bro] Is DNS Query equal to HTTP Host?

anthony kasza anthony.kasza at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:55:34 PST 2014

A connection object is created for a DNS query and a DNS response.
Subsequent connections made utilizing the results of that DNS query have
their own connection objects. You'll have to keep a DNS cache in userland
and watch for connections to the resolved IP address with HTTP host fields
differing from the domain that was resolved in the cache.

-AK