[Bro] script working from cmd line but not from local.bro

Kellogg, Brian D (OLN) bkellogg at dresser-rand.com
Fri Jan 3 12:04:49 PST 2014

I believe some of the problem is my formatting.  I added some stuff back into the simpler script along with the changes that Justin recommended and had the same problem.  I then went in and moved {} for the "if else" statements to their own lines like I see in the scripts that ship with Bro and then the script works.  I haven't tried the entire more complex script yet, but I'll let this run and add to it over the weekend.  Thanks for all the help and input.

Thank you,
Brian Kellogg
Security Analyst; IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance
500 Paul Clark Drive, Olean,  NY 14760