[Bro] time base notice

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Jan 16 19:28:39 PST 2014

On Jan 16, 2014, at 9:45 PM, John Babio <jbabio at po-box.esu.edu> wrote:

> Is there a way to setup notice based on time of access via ssh? In other words, create a notice if access to a server happens at 11pm?

Unfortunately that's something I've been wanting to address but we haven't had the cycles to approach it quite yet.  I'm starting to think that maybe I should finally hack a solution together soon (it's possible now, but *really* nasty and hacky).  If I get a chance soon I'll hack together something that would let you define time in that way.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/