[Bro] Attach Barnyard2 to Bro2

Siwek, Jonathan Luke jsiwek at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:25:18 PST 2014

On Jan 27, 2014, at 12:57 PM, Jeremy Cox <jeremy.cox at washk12.org> wrote:

> I did.  I have also put it back into standalone mode to see if that did it.... No luck.

I’m not sure then.  You can check Bro’s communication log to see if it looks like a connection is actually established; Barnyard2’s log should also indicate whether it connected.  The other thing I can think of would be if there’s no alerts actually being generated.  How are you running Barnyard2 ?  Is it pointed at the right place w/ unified2 alert files that are being populated?

- Jon