[Bro] Question about syntax with notice suppression on intel hits

Derek Banks itsecderek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 05:49:54 PDT 2014

Hello all,
I am hooking into the notice framework to alert on hits from the intel
framework.  For a given hit I get multiple emails.  I'd like to suppress
the notice, but I am having a syntax issue.  This is what I have that
doesn't work - what is the right syntax to add in a suppression interval of
X minutes?

hook Notice::policy(n: Notice::Info)
        {
        if ( n$note == Intel::Notice && n?$src && !(n$src in
intel_server_whitelist ) )
            {
            add n$actions[Notice::ACTION_EMAIL];
            add n$suppress_for=5min;