[Bro] Unanswered http post

daniel.guerra69 daniel.guerra69 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 07:52:50 PDT 2014

Hi Robin,

The problem is the dpd signature. I thqink I need
a DPD signature that just matches on client side http.
I tried this simple example but this doesn't work

signature password-sig {
    ip-proto == tcp
    dst-port == 80
    payload /.*password/
    enable "http"
    event "Found password!"
}

Could it be conflicting with the http dpd signature ?
Strings on the pcap shows the POST i seek.