[Bro] turn off host up/down emails

sangdrax8 sangdrax8 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 04:57:30 PDT 2014

How would I go about stopping the e-mails about hosts being up/down?  I use
nagios to track host status and would rather not have this done in multiple
places.  I believe this e-mail is done as part of the tasks from the cron
job, but I don't if there is an option to turn this off or if it would
require a hook into the notice framework.  If it does take a notice hook,
what would be the cleanest way to suppress these e-mails?  Perhaps there is
a specific type that I could suppress?

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much
appreciated!