[Bro] Couple elasticsearch questions

M K mkhan04 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:27:58 PDT 2014

Bro converts the data to json and then writes that to elasticsearch using
ES's bulk interface. But it does a "fire and forget" so doesn't confirm
that the data was actually accepted.

I wrote an AMQPRiver writer a while back that allows you to leverage an
ElasticSearch River, it provided for a higher level of reliability of data
ingestion, but I haven't touched it since I wrote it a few months back.