[Bro] Split PCAPs & Partial Connections

Shane Castle shane.castle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 02:17:08 PDT 2014

A few questions arise:

How did you run mergecap? Does the behavior change if you run it using
-a? Do the two pcap files immediately follow one another in timestamps,
that is, does file2 start exactly where file1 stops? Is the merged pcap
file about equal to size(file1) plus size(file2), or is it significantly
larger?

--
Mit besten Grüßen
Shane Castle