[Bro] Bro hanging on some sensors

Doug Burks doug.burks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:59:42 PDT 2014

When you comment out intel feeds, are you installing the new config
before restarting?
sudo broctl install
sudo broctl restart

Are you sure your intel feeds are formatted properly?
http://www.bro.org/sphinx-git/frameworks/intel.html

Any other errors or warnings in reporter.log, stderr.log, or stdout.log?

Doug Burks