[Bro] Bro hanging on some sensors

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue Jun 24 13:51:31 PDT 2014

On Jun 21, 2014, at 6:54 PM, Kellogg, Brian D (OLN) <bkellogg at dresser-rand.com> wrote:

> So far, the most reliable way of getting an intel file loaded is by commenting out apt1 and only enabling one intel file.

I suspect what's going on is some sort of resource overload issue right at Bro startup and that's causing some other "downstream" stuff to fail.  If I get a chance sometime I may write a new script for you to load intelligence with so that it never tries to load more than one intel file at a time. (or someone else could write that!)

Thanks for reporting the issue.  Hopefully we can figure it out together. ;)

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/