[Bro] Odd log problem - logs get archived as empty

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:51:04 PST 2014

# grep compress /usr/local/bro/spool/broctl-config.sh
compresslogs="1"

That is interesting.  So it's missing the two lines:
compresscmd = gzip -9
compressextension = gz

I'll add those and restart and see what happens

Side note - this is an upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2

And i think/thought it was working in 2.1