[Bro] Writing JSON logs

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Mar 12 07:18:55 PDT 2014

On Mar 10, 2014, at 2:51 PM, Phil Stanhope <stanhope at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any chance we can get the InputReader to also support CSV? If it does already, my apologies ... I'd just not figured out how to make that work yet.

It already does.  As long as you don't feed crazy CSV into it. :)

Basically what it supports is reading in the same output that the Ascii writer writes out (which can use commas for field separators).  Could you maybe give an example of what you'd like to be able to read in?

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/