[Bro] CIF and Bro Integration

Derek Banks itsecderek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:27:47 PDT 2014

The way I understand it, when new items are added to the files you include
in the Intel Framework, they are picked up and then in use.  However, to
remove items requires a Bro restart.  Someone please correct me if that is
not accurate.

FWIW, I have the CIF client on my Bro boxes pulling daily and I am
contemplating a weekly restart to dump anything no longer included in the
confidence level of the feed.

Regards,
Derek