[Bro] SIP

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu May 1 05:31:34 PDT 2014

On May 1, 2014, at 4:24 AM, dunc at nturnbull.com wrote:

> Having searched the mailing list I have found a few references to a SIP analyzer based on BinPAC being available,
>
> Does anyone on the list have a copy they could send me?

git clone --recursive git://git.bro.org/bro
git checkout topic/vladg/sip
./configure
make

Have fun.  Please report your experiences if you test it!  This is not going into the upcoming 2.3 release because it's still being tested by a few people and we're in feature freeze for 2.3.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/