[Bro] Disabling logs from loaded scripts

Knick, Scott E CTR USARMY RCERT-EUR (US) scott.e.knick.ctr at mail.mil
Fri May 9 00:41:32 PDT 2014

Thanks. I found the best way to do what I want by looking at the link you provided. In my bro_init() handler, I simply disable the HTTP module's logging like so:

event bro_init()
{
    Log::disable_stream(HTTP::LOG);
    Log::create_stream(HTTP_LOG, [$columns = HTTPRequest]);
    Log::create_stream(P0F_LOG, [$columns = OSFingerprint]);
}

That handler disables the HTTP module's log and then creates two logs for the things I want to log in my module. Works like a champ!