[Bro] BroCon '14: Reminder to register and book hotel

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Wed May 14 14:09:17 PDT 2014

Bro Community,

If you haven't done so already, we wanted to remind you to register for
BroCon '14(August 18th -20th).  Register here:
regonline.com/brocon2014

If you haven't booked your hotel yet, we wanted to inform you that we have
a block of rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn but were unable to reserve
rooms at the Hampton Inn.  If you wish to stay at the Hampton Inn you
should consider booking your room soon.  This year's event is occurring
during UIUC's move-in week and those rooms are in high demand.

More information can be found here:
http://bro.org/community/brocon2014.html#hotelinformation

We are accepting presentation proposals.  More info here:
http://bro.org/community/brocon2014.html#call-forpresentations

Interested in sponsoring BroCon '14?  More info here:
http://bro.org/community/brocon2014.html#sponsorship

See you in August,

The Bro Team

------