[Bro] distributing Intel feeds using Salt

Doug Burks doug.burks at gmail.com
Sun May 18 07:34:03 PDT 2014

Hi Brian,

This question is probably more suited for the Security Onion mailing list
(cc'd).  If you're using our OnionSalt scripts, you shouldn't need to use
salt-cp manually. OnionSalt should automatically replicate
/opt/bro/share/bro/policy/ from the server to all sensors.

http://blog.securityonion.net/2014/04/new-securityonion-onionsalt-package.html?m=1

--
Doug Burks