[Bro] Faster Bro Summary of Alerts

Josh Liburdi liburdi.joshua at gmail.com
Mon May 19 05:40:32 PDT 2014

Add this field to any notice interval you'd like to change:

$suppress_for=

By default notices are suppressed for one hour, but it can be overridden
with the line above. In practice that would look like ...

NOTICE([$note=Password_Guessing,
        $msg=fmt("%s appears to be guessing SSH passwords (seen in %d
connections).", key$host, r$num),
        $src=key$host,
        $suppress_for=5mins,
        $identifier=cat(key$host)]);