[Bro] Bitwise Operations

M K mkhan04 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:10:08 PDT 2014

Looks like it wouldn't be too difficult to add bitwise operators that work
on integral types (int and count) -- I modified the bro source to add '&',
'^', '<<', and '>>'. I had some clash with '|' due to it being used in
other places (and there's probably numerous other bugs since I'm not much
of a lex/yacc expert) but it seems like something that'd be do-able.