[Bro] Intel hits not being emailed

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Mon Nov 10 16:49:56 PST 2014

Thanks, Seth.

So, I think ideally I'd like to be able to alert not solely upon
connection but upon a conversation as determined either at the app level
or a combination of other flow criteria that might indicate more then
just a scan is happening.

In a large, open, network getting hits from scans is less useful then it
might be in other environments.

I'll have a read over the tutorial and see where that gets me... Likely
more questions to follow ;-)

Cheers,
Harry