[Bro] Worker configuration in Bro cluster

Po-Ching Lin pachinko.tw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:26:11 PST 2014

Dear all,

       We intend to deploy a Bro cluster, in which the workers will get packets
from another program via pipe, instead of capturing packets directly from a
network interface. In case of a standalone deployment, we know it is trivial
to achieve by the command such as "prog | bro -r -", where prog outputs
packets to stdout. However, what should we configure the workers (or the
manager) if the workers are to be launched from the manager through broctl?
Thanks a lot.

Po-Ching