[Bro] Cluster state synchronization

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Oct 8 09:21:35 PDT 2014

On Oct 8, 2014, at 11:15 AM, Damian Gerow <damian.gerow at shopify.com> wrote:

> But I don't see much of a difference between these scripts, as it relates to my problem with the timeliness of set updates.  Is there anything in particular you've done that might result in sets being updated before being referenced for lookups?

Not really.  You had some code in there that was a little difficult to follow which was why I started doing the reorganization and cleanup.  I'm wondering if you might have had a bug in there before.  Could you try running my updated script and seeing if that works (I wish I had a concrete answer, but I don't yet).

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/