[Bro] Limiting the number of scripts and log files bro uses ?

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Mon Oct 20 06:07:38 PDT 2014

On Oct 19, 2014, at 10:17 AM, John Donnelly <jdonnelly at dyn.com> wrote:

> Can I start bro with using broctl shell?

Not at this time.  We don't provide a mechanism to load a limited subset of scripts with BroControl.

You *could* try adding "BroArgs=-b" into broctl.cfg, but without looking, I have no clue if that would have any repercussions.  If you did that, you'd also want to make sure you have a pretty empty local.bro since broctl loads local.bro too.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/