[Bro] arista & cpacket experience

inetjunkmail inetjunkmail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:58:26 PDT 2014

We are using Arista 7150S's but are in the process up upgrading to
7280SE's.  The 7280SE's are their next-gen platform and a much needed
feature request that we have (MPLS label popping) is roadmap for the 7280SE
They will be evaluating it for there 7150S but no commitment yet).  cPacket
already has MPLS label popping but is considerably more expensive.  We're
happy enough with the Arista's to stay that route.