[Bro] Error: value used but not set (bloomfilter_basic_init)

Aashish Sharma asharma at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 20 12:44:13 PDT 2014

I just tested this script with latest bro-2.3.1 and script seems to be running fine.
I think there is some other issue which is causing bro to incorrectly point to mail_links as error location.

I might be wrong but "value used but not set" shouldn't cause bro to fail.

Could you do the following:

broctl install; broctl start ;

(and if bro fails )

paste me the error