[Bro] Fault tolerance

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Mon Oct 20 13:02:59 PDT 2014

On Oct 20, 2014, at 2:22 PM, Phyltr <phyltr at flavourcountry.org> wrote:

> That's ok, but what happens if the first data center becomes a crater
> in the ground? The workers will still be trying to send to the
> non-existent manager.

Ahh, the first data center being where your manager is?

> Ideally I'd like to see each worker send to two servers in tandem.

Sorry, that's not something that is possible right now.  There is some ongoing work to make cluster deployments a bit more flexible, but it will be some time still until that's in place.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/