[Bro] arista & cpacket experience

Juan Caballero juan.caballero at imdea.org
Tue Oct 21 07:11:30 PDT 2014

> We don’t do load balancing on the switch though, we’re doing it on the NICs.

It seems that load-balancing on the NICs is the preferred approach by different groups, so we will definitely give that a try. Thanks!
We may try an Endace DAG that we have around, but would like to experiment with Intel x520+PF_RING as well

> figure out a way to integrate monitoring it into your environment, or accept that you’ll get to monitor it yourself.

Right, thanks for the advice. I am counting we will have to do some sys admin work ourselves at least at the start :)

Thanks!
Juan