[Bro] How filter machine name registration?

Vito Logrillo vitologrillo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 00:59:47 PDT 2014

I've tried your solution without any result.
Below you can see the bro script that i've used

-----Script.bro----

module Scriptlog;

redef dns_skip_all_addl=F;

export {
        redef enum Log::ID += { LOG };

        type Info: record {
                ts:      time     &log;
                orig_h:     addr     &log;
                orig_p: port     &log;
                resp_h:     addr     &log;
                resp_p: port     &log;
                addl: set [string]    &log;
        };

        global Scriptlog_Log: event(rec: Info);
}

event bro_init() &priority=5
{
        Log::create_stream(Scriptlog::LOG, [$columns = Info, $ev =
Scriptlog_Log]);
}

event dns_request(c: connection, msg: dns_msg, query: string, qtype: count,
qclass: count) &priority=5
{

    if(msg$num_addl != 0)
    {
            local myinfo: Info;

            myinfo$ts = network_time();
            myinfo$orig_h = c$id$orig_h;
            myinfo$orig_p = c$id$orig_p;
            myinfo$resp_h = c$id$resp_h;
            myinfo$resp_p = c$id$resp_p;
            myinfo$addl = c$dns$addl;

            Log::write(Scriptlog::LOG, myinfo);
    }
}

In reporter.log i have this error

Reporter::ERROR    field value missing [Scriptlog::c$dns$addl]

What can i do?
Thanks,
Vito