[Bro] Adding addition args to CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS

John Donnelly jdonnelly at dyn.com
Tue Oct 28 12:53:08 PDT 2014

Hi,

This there a way I can append additional -D args to the
CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS when I first ./configure bro to build ?

There is a comment in ./configure --help I don't understand:

Influential Environment Variables (only on first invocation
  per build directory):
    CC                     C compiler command
    CFLAGS                 C compiler flags
    CXX                    C++ compiler command
    CXXFLAGS               C++ compiler flags