[Bro] Web GUI's

Hosom, Stephen M hosom at battelle.org
Fri Sep 5 06:37:10 PDT 2014

Depending on what 'administration' consists of, some users have written Web UIs to perform some tasks. For example, we have an in-house Django app that generates intelligence files. Justin has a Django app that generates generic tables for Bro. His would include the intel file use case, but was not as user friendly as I needed.