[Bro] Bro Log ingestion

Will Havlovick will.havlovick at zenimax.com
Wed Sep 17 06:13:13 PDT 2014

I agree with using Splunk. It has really helped us with our massive amount of Bro logs. We are also dumping other logs(AD, FW, etc.) into Splunk and correlating them with the Bro logs.

With Splunk though, it does tend to get pricey as you put more and more data into. But I believe you can use up to 500mb a day without cost.

Will