[Bro] Clarification needed

PeLo phrackmod at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:44:41 PDT 2014

​​
Regarding the *Schedule* statement used in the code, I see that the
execution is halted until the specified time expires. Since Bro executes
all the event handlers in a FIFO style, if by mistake I wrote a schedule
statement with a time interval of say 10 sec, will this then block the
execution all the event handlers in the queue thereby delaying the whole
process??

​- Pelo​