[Bro] erspan decapsulation

Giedrius Ramas giedrius.ramas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 00:57:13 PDT 2015

Thanks for reply,
I just figure out that I need to skip some bytes of package header. In my
current case I need to skip 22 bytes. So I edited ini-bare.bro file and
changed encap_hdr_size = 0 line to encap_hdr_size = 22 . BRO can now
understand traffic. Do not know  if I made a correct fix. Let me know if it
is not a right way to do .