[Bro] erspan decapsulation

Kristoffer Björk kristoffer.bjork at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:46:05 PDT 2015

It should be ok to chop off the first bytes.
ERSPAN is basically cisco rspan with a GRE encapsulation.
I have been using GULP (https://staff.washington.edu/corey/gulp/) and
piping from gulp to bro -r - but your method is much cleaner way of doing
it.
Beware of not MTU issues though, since packets might get chopped off at the
end if they do not fit after the GRE encapsulation

//K