[Bro] working with MS15-034

Aaron Gee-Clough lists at g-clef.net
Thu Apr 16 09:19:08 PDT 2015

True, but I was hoping to do more than just detect the magic number. I
was hoping to be able to say something along the lines of:

	if (name == "RANGE" && value > 2^64 )

My thinking here is that I don't want to play whack-a-mole with magic
numbers. I would like to flag any request for an offset that big as a
potential problem.

aaron