[Bro] Triggering events on incomplete PDUs

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:24:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

I realize that I might not have included enough details. Attached I am
sending the dlms-protocol.pac and dlms-analyzer.pac I created to process
DLMS traffic.

My current goal is to extract the fields on the wrapper (DLMS_Wrapper) even
when the message body (DLMS_Request/DLMS_Reply) is not complete in the
captured traffic. As is, all events I defined are only triggered when a
full PDU is present.

I could not find any information on how to trigger events on incomplete PDUs
on the bro website or mailing list, so any help is welcome.

I can also send the other files in my DLMS analyzer, and generate an
example pcap file for testing, if necessary.

Thanks,
Rafael

Rafael Barbosa