[Bro] send logs to custom server by socket

Hosom, Stephen M hosom at battelle.org
Thu Apr 30 18:38:15 PDT 2015

I believe you likely want functionality that technically exists in Master.

Check out remote logging with Broker... https://www.bro.org/sphinx-git/frameworks/broker.html#remote-logging

I haven't played with that yet, so I can't be certain it does precisely what you want...

Alternatively, you could just delete the logs after they rotate and send the logs via syslog with rsyslog, or your syslog daemon of choice.

Let me know if that helps!