[Bro] Does Bro generate only one event for one network connection?

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 5 09:36:58 PDT 2015

It is possible for Bro to generate more than one event.
For example, it is possible for one UDP packet to generate
both "udp_reply" and "udp_contents" events.
Similarly, an HTTP request will cause Bro to generate an
"http_request" event and a "tcp_packet" event.

All of the Bro events are described in the documentation:
https://www.bro.org/sphinx/script-reference/proto-analyzers.html
https://www.bro.org/sphinx/scripts/base/bif/event.bif.bro.html