[Bro] 100G Bro monitoring technical paper

Joe Blow blackhole.em at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:00:47 PDT 2015

This is an amazing document.  It has pretty much everything you'd need to
get off the ground.  Arista configs, Bro configs, Bro hardware specs...
They did pretty much everything except build it for you.

Add a logging cluster and you've got an amazing analytics platform on top
of all of your packets.

Fantastic work fellas.

Cheers,

JB